Protect your self with a Brake Service
Its evident that you need a brake service or repairs if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must be aware of to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? it's time to test your brakes.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at Auto Stop as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; overlooking their service and testing is just plain dangerous. Braking systems should be examined at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Auto Stop we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Auto Stop today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!